Alpha Kombat (ALKOM) just listed on Coingecko and CMC. Gem of a gaming token, very similar to Mortal Combat! : altcoin

0
138


Absolute gem of a token, revolutionary mortal combat esq game, gaining ground faster than ever, dont miss out!

$Alkom is now live on Pancakeswap!

CoinMarketCap: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/alpha-kombat/

CoinGecko: https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/alpha-kombat

Pancakeswap buy link: https://pancakeswap.finance/swap#/swap?outputCurrency=0x8379b36826675450c35e1eb45d2fd1e1ae8494a4

Dextools link: https://www.dextools.io/app/pancakeswap/pair-explorer/0x0d213807c4b3d8184e7f404e131e2d15e4c5bfab

$ALKOM Contract address: 0x8379b36826675450c35e1eb45d2fd1e1ae8494a4

TGE: 20%, remaining 80% will be distributed across the remaining 4 weeks.

🔹2% Dev. fee on every transaction.

🟢Alpha Kombat is a global blockchain tournament game with NFTs rewards, a platform created to reward your leisure and provide passive income through several token utilities and platform utilities.

▫️We have the android available already and will be on Google play store soon, the iOS version will be released shortly.

▪️We will release more game versions soon and many of in-game merchandise, NFTs tournaments and open up the shop to go along with them!

LET’S PLAY ▶️

🎥Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm-bgerT-YMD1B20vr-nqfw

📌Telegram chat: https://t.me/AlphaKombatChat

📌Telegram channel: https://t.me/alphakombat

📌Twitter: https://twitter.com/AlphaKombatgame

🌍https://alphakombat.com

▪️Github: https://github.com/Alphakombat





Source link

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here